
Butit does look like this:

The kids and I are totally excited because school is finally over. My class was soooo excited the last week and things are very busy at a school around Christmas so I've kind of been MIA. I now have two weeks off with only one hockey tournament so hopefully I'll be able to post a bit more.
Enjoy these winter images..........





....and if you get a chance, go out and buy Glade's Glistening Snow candle. The scent is invigorating. I have it burning already at 10:00 am.

May a little grace touch your day,

6 comments:
OH my gosh those photos are so pretty.... where did you get the candle, I have looked everywhere for that flavor!We are so snowed in here,man I have cabin fever already after one day...oh well, thats life in Canada i guess..Talk soon!
Oh I love that little snow blade;) I love the pics but you know I don't miss driving in it;) Hugs to you and a Happy Holiday enjoy your time off;) Hugs French
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you, hope your holiday is wonderful!!
I love all those winter images!!!! And love the Glade candles! So glad you liked the lo mein. I would do teriyaki if I was into it. And your chili sauce would work fine too just FYI! Enjoy your time off!!!!!
Oh goodness gracious...I love your view the best. It's hard to comprehend this when it's 68 degrees outside my home right now--I just can't imagine! Merry Christmas to you:-)
I just have to tell you how beautiful your blog is, and your paintings are delightful!
Post a Comment