What a hard post this is to do .....following the pain of my last post . I'd love to tell you everyone had healed and life was rosy perfect, but it has been a long road.
Our lives were turned upside down with my husband's passing. We have been down the road of grief and devastation. My Merry Go Round called Life came to a full stop almost three years ago.
Its hard to even fathom the pain that you go through when you lose a loved one the way we did. I need only look into someone's eyes who's been through it. No words are necessary, the depth of the pain speaks volumes.
But mine is a story of love. Amidst the pain and having to rebuild a life without my sweetheart, the love around me has made itself abundantly clear. I was so blessed to have had the Love of My Life but life had a way of showing me that love is still around me just in different forms.
The Merry Go Round is starting to spin slowly again, and slow is okay becasue I live differently now.
I have learned to breathe more deeply, laugh harder, love deeper, hug longer and kiss more often.
I am truly appreciative of all kind and supportive comments everyone left me. Mwaah ......hugs to all of you .
.......amd may a little grace touch your day.


2 comments:
Oh I am so glad you are back.....I just come over once in awhile to check on you, and so happy to see this post.
Hard....I cannot imagine....
but it looks like you are making steps in the right direction.
love you girl
blessings and prayers as you continue your journey.
barb
Bre,
Continue to think of you, and you are in my prayers.
This is an especially hard time of year for those who have suffered loss as you all have.
I pray the Merry Go Round continues to move..slowly...to give you time to listen.....
God, Please bring peace, hope, and newness of life to my friend Bre... She is a special gift to so many.
sweet blessings
barb
Post a Comment