Monday, August 11, 2008

Supposed to be recovering a chair...........

but as usual got slightly distraceted. Triple AAA baseball had just ended the day before ( a gruelling schedule ) and we were all lounging in our jammies - a perfect day to recover a chair!
But my girlfriend had other ideas and suggested we meet at Fort Langley - a historic town across the river from us. So the kids and I hopped on the ferry and off we went.

The shops are delightful there and one of my favourites is http://littlewhitehousefort.com
The owner of the boutique was in an article recently in February's Country Living when she and a friend renovated an aprtment in Paris in 2 weeks. Great article if you have it.

Here's some of the eye candy from the store and a few pics of our trip. Off to the beach today !


+










1 comment:

pchickki said...

your photos look like you had a great time.

Nice to see you having fun since summer is so short.

I am honored to be your first visitor. You will find that when you comment on other blogs soon the comments will start streaming in.

Glad to have you here in blogland and I am glad I was able to help with the watermark program.

Looking forward to your next post.
Hugs
Patti